Strawberry & Spinach Salad
A sweet twist on a fresh summer salad.
- 150g red cabbage, cut in 3cm piece
- ¼ red onion, peeled, cut in 3cm pieces
- 300g strawberries, sliced
- 120g spinach
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 60g mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp champagne vinegar
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp agave nectar
- Place cabbage and red onion into a food processor
- Pulse twice to chop. Transfer mixture into a medium bowl
- Add strawberries and spinach to the bowl with the cabbage mixture
- Place all of the dressing ingredients into the food processor bowl and pulse to combine.
- Pour dressing over the chopped salad and toss to combine.