Simple Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
Pancakes are not getting any easier than this. In 3 easy steps, you’ll have a batch of warm, moist, and tender banana oatmeal pancakes that will melt in your mouth and not in your hand. These simple pancakes taste so light, and pair beautifully with fresh fruit, maple syrup, and a bit of salted butter.
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oat flour (blend or process rolled oats until flour texture is reached)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Put all the ingredients into a blender, and blend until you have an even consistency
- Allow the batter to thicken for 20 minutes, and then add the batter to a non-stick pan or oiled skillet
- Add batter to hot pan, and cook pancakes for 2 minutes on each side
- Serve with your favorite toppings!