Helathy Protein Cookies
Protein cookies! Make this healthy vegan treat at home.
- 100g porridge or jumbo rolled oats
- 100g plant-based protein powder (such as Missfits)
- Two large tablespoons nut or seed butter
- 20g chia seeds
- 80ml syrup such as agave, maple or Sweet Freedom
- Broken up Green & Black’s 70% dark chocolate or chopped up Medjool dates
- 200-400ml plant-based ‘milk’ such as soy, almond or hazelnut, mixed with water to desired dough-like consistency
- Put the oats, Multitasker vegan protein powder, chia seeds, nut or seed butter, syrup, chocolate chips or chopped dates and the plant milk in a food processor or mixing bowl, then blend to a cookie dough texture.
- Put small, flat balls of the mix on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake at 180℃ for 15-18 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, wait for them to cool down a little, and enjoy!